I do believe I'm one of the last of my friends to create a blog. More than once I've thought "gee, this completely random experience would make a great blog post," so here we go.
I've never been very good at keeping a diary, or a journal, or anything else that involves writing something on a regular basis. I admire those that do, and my bookshelf is littered with attempts. I've bought journals and diaries that are visually appealing (what a pretty cover! and look, the pages are multicolored too!), thematic (such as the left handers journal or journals full of quotes by women), or just plain ruled notebooks (remember those black and white composition notebooks?) yet none of them have encouraged me to write with any sort of regularity.
They say it takes 21 days to form a habit...and I'm about to find out if that is true with this blog.
Tuesday, December 5, 2006
Forming a new habit
Posted by
Unknown
at
5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment